Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PICNIC Restaurant & Bar - Puerto Vallarta

Luis told me the sad news during this visit to Puerto Vallarta. He would be closing Picnic. Over the past 2 ½ years, my friends and I enjoyed countless hours eating and drinking at his eatery. I am saddened to see it be another to close due to the difficult economic conditions in my spot of paradise. Picnic & Luis, you will be missed!

I received this email from Luis today.


To each and every one of our clients and friends:

I just want to thank you for all your support on this incredible experience at Picnic, all of my love and best wishes.

I also want to apologize for the late notice of Picnic’s closure. My staff and I leave with the great satisfaction of meeting such good friends as all of you.

Many hugs. Thank you.
Luis Alonso
.. .. ..

A todos nuestros clientes y amigos:

Quiero agradecerles el apoyo que siempre me dieron para vivir la increible experiencia de Picnic. Todo mi agradecimiento y mis buenos deseos para el futuro.

Y por supuesto tambien una disculpa por no haber avisado con tiempo la clausura de Picnic. Todo el staff y yo nos vamos con satisfaccion enorme de quedarnos con buenos amigos y muy buenos deseos de todos ustedes.

Aabrazos para todos y nuevamente mil gracias por todo.
Luis Alonso

1 comment:

garyrbeck said...

Luis, stay around, OK? And let us know where you land. Our meals there have remained joyous memories!
garyrbeck