Monday, October 16, 2006

MOJITO RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - Atlanta (midtown area)

Mojito is located off the lobby in the Wyndham Hotel in the midtown area of Atlanta.

The Passion Mojito is pure tropical heaven. The blend of rum, passion fruit juice, simple syrup and mint is perfect. I easily enjoyed 2 of these refreshing libations!

For dinner, I had the “Pollo Asado en Naraja Agria”, also known as baked chicken breast marinated in the juice of sour orange and garlic. The chicken was served over a very flavorful blend of black beans and rice. The extremely tender chicken breast easily gave way to my fork. Delicioso!

The waiter highly recommended the flan. I wish I had room for one of my favorite desserts. Next time…

The attentive wait staff added to the enjoyment of my meal. The food is far more exciting than the ambiance.

Mmm, Mmm…

$$
+++
✦✦✦

Entrée
$ 10
$$ 20
$$$ 30
$$$$ 40+

Staff
+ Stop bothering me!
++ Anyone here?
+++ Stopped when in the area.
++++ As needed and friendly.
+++++ Invisibly perfect!

Overall
✦ “One visit too many!”
✦✦ “Convince me!”
✦✦✦ “I’ll be back!”
✦✦✦✦ “Same table next week!”

No comments: